Kids entering grades 7 through 9 who are looking to develop leadership skills, learn, and have fun will love our Leaders in Training program! Check out all the details on this exciting three-week-long experience below. Is this not the right age group for your kid? Check out our Adventure Camp headquarters to find the camp program that's perfect for your child!
- Junior Lifeguard Training | We equip these future leaders with basic lifeguarding skills -- which leads to even better swimming skills!
- Public Speaking | Most kids are terrified of going in front of the class to present. Our experienced camp counselors will give pro-tips on how to succeed at this practice!
- Waterpark Time | Our adventurer's favorite activity. But who wouldn't love splashin' around at Splash Kingdom? Check out our attraction lineup here!
- Team Building | As these campers prepare for experiences in high-school sports, bands, and activities, we provide insight on how to successfully build and work within a team.
- Group Discussions | To intellectually challenge these campers, our counselors will place them in small, focus groups to work together to solve problems -- similar to what is seen in many corporate offices today!
- STEM | Science + Technology + Engineering + Math. Activities based off of these categories make for a fun experience that helps guide career paths among campers.
- Trampoline Park Time | Our trampoline park, Big Air, provides the perfect place for some good, 'ol fashioned competition. We plan Dodgeball contests, Battlebeam® battles, and slam dunk contests, to name a few. Check out Big Air's unique attraction mix here!
- Leadership Skill Development | Whether these campers have hopes of becoming class president or captain of the cheer team -- our experienced leadership team will provide insightful advice regarding how to thrive in those positions.
- Journal Entries | Each camper is required to keep a journal that will contain information from each day. This is perfect practice for taking great notes in class!
- Communication Activities: The falling point of many organizations, teams, and individuals, is a lack of communication. We teach how to clearly, effectively, and concisely communicate in an engaging fashion.
Full Session with Lunch | $325/session
Session 1 | June 6th-10th; June 13th-17th; June 10th-24th.
Session 2 | June 28th-July 1st; July 4th-8th; July 11th-15th.
Session 3 | July 18th-22nd; July 25th-29th; August 1st-5th.
Have a question?
Our online booking system is coming soon! To enroll your child today, give us a call at (909) 335 - 7275, or stop by the park. We're looking forward to meeting you!
- All prices, hours, activites & dates subject to change without notice.