Have questions? Let us answer them!
When can I visit Splash Kingdom?
We're open seasonally, every May through September. Check out our Operating Calendar for details on dates and hours!
How do I find Splash Kingdom?
We're easy to locate. For a map and directions, click here.
Do I have to pay for parking?
Yes. Parking in our secure lot costs $10 per vehicle. However, your parking fee can be applied to any Big Air admission or food purchase of $30 or more at Upper Deck Sports Lounge!
Do you accept credit and debit cards?
Do we ever! We accept cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover cards at all ticket booths and most restaurants. In addition, an ATM is available for your convenience near our Group Sales check-in.
Do I still have to pay if I'm not going to participate?
Yes. All guests who plan on entering Splash Kingdom are required to have an admission ticket. Discounts are available for active military and seniors.
Are tubes available for free?
Yes. All of our attractions, with the exception of The Flusher, provide tubes for use. Please note that on high-attendance days, delays may occur in the collection of tubes. Additionally, tubes must stay in designates attraction areas. Should the aforementioned be an inconvenience to you, rental tubes can be taken from attraction to attraction and are available at our Rentals booth.
Can I bring in my own food and drinks?
We do not permit outside food or beverages to be brought into our park. In the park, we have a wide range of dining options -- with top-selling items including burgers, salads, chicken tenders, smoothies and wings! Alternately, you may bring your own food and drinks and dine in our shaded seating area near the front of the park. Unopened water bottles and infant formula may be permitted as per the discretion of park management.
Are certain attractions ever closed?
Occasionally, our attractions require routine maintenance. To check our scheduled attraction closures, click here.
Can I bring in an ice-chest?
Small, personal-size ice chests are permitted and may only contain unopened water bottles. Outside food and drinks are not permitted in the park.
What can I wear?
Appropriate swimwear is required. For a list of appropriate swimwear articles -- as deemed by Splash Kingdom Waterpark -- please visit our Park Policies and Guidelines section.
Are discounts and promotions available?
We love helping you save money! For the most up-to-date promotions, check out our Deals page and Like us on Facebook. Additionally, discounts are available for active military and seniors.
How do I beat the crowds?
When planning a visit to the park, avoid crowds by visiting during the beginning of the season (May & Early June) and on weekdays (Monday - Thursday). As temperatures rise, so does the number of guests visiting -- so visiting on cooler days helps, too!
What if I forget something at home?
Forgetting things at home can be a drag, we know -- so we open The Beach Hut, our retail shop, right when the park opens. There you'll find the essentials -- bathing suits, sunscreen, and towels -- in addition to the fun stuff!
Are there height requirements for any of the rides?
Yes. Most of our attractions have height requirements. Each attraction has a sign located in front denoting this requirement. There is a section on our Rides & Slides page devoted to listing these requirements, too.
Are life jackets available? If so, where can I get them?
Complimentary life jackets are available for use in the Castaway Cove wave pool. For other areas, we suggest bringing life-jackets, or purchasing floatation devices from our retail shop, The Beach Hut. Bringing your own life-jackets? If so, they must be California Coast Guard approved to be permitted as a life-saving device.
Are there activities for my toddler?
There sure are! Toddlers will enjoy many of our attractions -- especially Fantasy Island, The Lost Temple Activity Pool, and The Yellow Submarine -- all of which offer gentler experiences for the younger ones!
Is smoking or alcoholic beverages allowed?
Smoking is allowed only in designated areas, and alcoholic beverages are available at our family sports restaurant, Upper Deck.
What if I get separated from my group? What if I cannot find my child?
Guest parties are encouraged to select a meeting place, in case any member(s) of the group become separated. Lost children should be reported to a lifeguard, who will then contact a member of of our management team to assist you in finding your child. Please note that we do not currently have a park-wide paging system.
What about safety?
Safety is our number one priority. With over 200 American Cross certified lifeguards, safety is never overlooked! Complimentary life-jackets are available for use while in Castaway Cove. For other areas, we suggest bringing life-jackets, or purchasing floatation devices from our retail shop, The Beach Hut.
Is there a First Aid station?
Yes, our First Aid station is located in a red gazebo near The Snack Shack.
Are there shaded lounging areas available?
There sure are! There are shaded and unshaded lounging areas located throughout the park. These areas are filled on a first come, first serve basis. Should all of the lounging areas be occupied, private Cabanas are also available for rental.
Where can I change clothes?
We have a changing facility located near our Rentals booth. Restrooms and concessions are also located in the same area.
Where can I store my belongings?
It is not recommended to leave your valuables in park lounging areas. Lockers are available for an extra charge near our Rentals booth.
Take note of these recommendations for a successful visit!
- Arrive early for best selection of shaded seating and parking.
- Visit on weekdays to avoid larger crowds.
- Store your valuables in one of our secure lockers
Park Policies & Guidelines
For your safety and convenience, please observe the following:
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Outside Food & Beverages (including alcohol) are not permitted in the park. We provide food & drinks at Upper Deck Sports Lounge, Splashin' Cafe, and other concession stands.
- Ticket selling (ticket scalping) on the premises is strictly prohibited by law. (CA Penal Code 346)
- In case of inclement weather or power outages, the park may be required to delay operations until weather permits. We may have to close. Please be patient as we investigate any issues.
- Lockers and tubes are available to rent in Splash Kingdom Waterpark & Big Air Trampoline Park.
- All sales are final; no refunds.
- Please speak to a park manager for assistance with any issues you may encounter.General Policies
- Splash Kingdom Waterpark and Big Air Trampoline Park are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or broken personal items.
- Splash Kingdom Waterpark and Big Air Trampoline Park are not responsible for any personal injuries.
- Please be certain you have completed a Big Air Trampoline Park waiver before purchasing jump time.
- Please be sure to read and listen to all instructions prior to using attractions
- Be sure any questions or concerns you may have are addressed prior to using attractions.
- Please notify an attendant of any vandalism or safety concerns immediately.
- You should be in good health and free from a history of high blood pressure, heart problems, head problems, neck problems, back problems, motion sickness or any other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Expectant mothers should not ride attractions or jump on trampolines.
- Watch your step -- be aware of water, rough terrain, and other obstacles on the property.
- Use property and attractions at your own risk.
Must wear clothes appropriate for a family-friendly atmosphere, including:
- Full-coverage shirt, shorts, and secure shoes
- No loose clothing or clothing which threatens entanglement with equipment on any ride or attraction.
- No displaying undergarments or private areas.
- No clothing or tattoos which are (in park's discretion) offensive, obscene, profane, hateful, or illegal.
Appropriate Swimwear, as deemed by Splash Kingdom Waterpark:
- Infants must wear swim diapers and/or protective plastic underpants.
- Appropriate nylon or polyester swim attire (no revealing swimsuits)
- Tight fitting rash guards or UV suits
- Wet suits
- Hats must be held
- Sunglasses must be secured to the head with a strap in order to ride bodyslides.
- Covered and protected arm casts
- Shoes, sandals, and water shoes
- Loose fitting rash guards and UV suits
- Cotton shirts and tank tops
- Cut-off jeans or other walking shorts
- Basketball shorts
Did we not answer your question?
We'd love to answer.